Saturday, December 25, 2010

freestyle2

cistern, intern
mind putting on d lantern
i dont want nobody messing wif me all around town
i aint no clown
see me walking wif a frown
i'm an action film legend call me dolce foxy brown
downtown is ma boulevard
gettin naughty in ma boogie yard
i know i'm bad
ask d girls i've had
i'm ur colonial master i'm ur lord lugard
i rep IB city
4rm J-town to lasgidi
ruby, slumdog millionare so many million ruppies
i dont care who was, who is or who's gon superceed me
all i know is now i am and none can overthrow me
d clubs cant handle me
coz i'm d actor in this movie
its basically me
this is d real me
u dont wanna upset me believe me
now i'm living on d fast lane
gat so much fame
people when they see me all they do is scream my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment