Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 don go!!!

now d year is over
and wat can i say than 2 thank Jehova
coz he's been my helper, healer and provider
through d rain nd d storm he was my umbrella
i'll praise u 4ever
coz dis year u proved urself more than ever
even though enemies running helter skelter
u still gave me victory on a golden platter
it was wif ur help dt i survied in January
wen d govmnt refused 2 pay my mama's salary
in February
i escaped a robbery
wif no scatch, mehn, God i giv u d glory
March came, April came
May came, problems came
bt u saw me through dem all God i glorify ur name
then came June
that month spelt doom
and in July
'twas like all my prayers had no reply
so passed August, September
October and November
bt i'll always remember
it was in December
dat Mobil producing made me a VIP member
i can go on and on
mentioning d things u've done
and even though i wasnt a really good son
u still showed me mercy, love and compassion
i wanna use dis medium 2 thank u 4 evrything
i pray 2 desire u more than anything
to be able 2 follow u through thick nd thin
2011 is here God, baba just do ur thing...
AMEN!!!

1 comment: