Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lets diss

Always gettin' high, no ganja, no risla
The name is Nuges call me the superfly mister
Slowly elevating
To the top of the rating
His flows gat him levitating
Best 9ja rapper in the making
They tryna stop me, they turning road blocks
Buh I fly past 'em in ma jet and drop 'em a few bucks
Lyrical engineer, u know thats y d rap shocks
Don't come close I could turn you into food for the hawks
Dead meat
I'm way above the ones you mess with
And I flow tighter than the girls you go to bed with
U talkn real shit and u claim to have class
Buh I gat my own skul u can kiss my fucking ass
U can't come close, u making noise from a distance
Worse than a viper's venom I could drop u in an instance
U try to make sense
Butyu sound really dense
I rule over the game hommie u sitting on the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment