Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spittin'

They bring out pen and paper, say they wanna test
Say they wanna know if Nuges is really the best
Buh me no send 'em coz they no be text
So I bring out ma raid and fleet 'em lyka pest
When I step into the rum, they jumpin' out da windows
Seven
You know, the dude was made in heaven
And yes I gat game I aint talkin'bout winning eleven
When I say game I mean these words that I'm spitting
And gosh I'm so hot u cant come near where I'm sitting
I dine with the sages
I cut across all ages
If u wanna know where I'm at, u can check d yellow pages
Best rappers' section
You don't need to question
Bad man I don't need to contest to win d election
Talk'bout rigging, I don't do none o' dat
Instead o' dat
I'll roll with dj jimmy jat
Lick d mic on his jump off
I gbadun am lyk puff puff
I'm doing wot I do best and y'all showing me thumbs up
Ofcourse I'm the boss with no clause
Rule o'er the game spit rhymes with no flaws
Rapping this gud though I don't come from Jos
So y'all better stand nd gimme rounds of applause
Coz I'm way above par, u know I'm not just ok
Fly over u and slamdunk lyk Bryant Kobe
You go know say
Nuges be the jack of all trades
And master of all, yeah dats wot the law says
I'm silly with the rhymes and I flow kinda irregular
Spit it from ma brain, I don't read it from ma cellular
Gat it in ma medulla
Call dat my sixth sense
Dats y when I'm on the mic I'm so intense
Shout out to ma haters, aw can I 4get u
Coz u've been my top fans since I met u
U forming bad man, actor, buh lemme bet u
U can't do me nuffin nigga even if I let u
I'm so far ahead u just can't imagine the gap
Coz I finished d race while u still searchin' 4 a map
So when I rap
U gotta clap
My ish is better than ur crap
I flow lyka tap
No one raps it better than dat Nuges boy does
Thus
No one contesting coz I slay 'em in fours
......

No comments:

Post a Comment